The proliferation of personal interactive devices that allow people to learn, play, communicate and collaborate with others from around the corner or across the world has led to new thinking in our learning environments. Educators need to provide technological tools that support and enhance traditional teaching methods and that encourage collaboration and interaction.
The P.A. People supplies solutions matched to these expectations, supporting the needs of the curriculum, and we design and install audio and video systems tailored to the needs of modern learning facilities.
Distance learning, video and audio conferencing, networked media storage and retrieval, large screen projection and 'voice lift' systems are new technologies taking hold in educational facilities. Technology that has historically been the centre of commercial and government audio visual systems is spreading into the learning environment and with over 40 years of experience in this industry The P.A. People ensures a customised and flexible solution designed for the specific needs of each learning space.
The P.A. People offers a highly-skilled and responsive repair and maintenance service to help keep the equipment and systems in peak condition. Preventative, scheduled maintenance programs provide a teaching facility with the best insurance against system failure and equipment down-time.
Safety and security are paramount and a facility wide paging and emergency evacuation system is crucial to a school's emergency management plan. The P.A. People provides custom designed and simple to operate systems, that deliver voice paging to all classrooms and common areas, scheduled chimes to indicate change of class and 'lock down' and emergency warning alarm systems.
- Classroom AV systems (hang and bang but in multiples)
- Paging & Life-safety systems - multi-zone - bell system - lock-down and evac
- AV/LX/Audio and staging systems for performing arts facilities and multi-purpose halls
- 'Production' facilities for specialist schools
- Interactive/collaborative teaching systems
- "Voice lift" systems
- Service and ongoing preventative maintenance – incl. 'rental' to replace equipment out for service
- Rental for event based requirements (speech nights and performances etc.) - including operators
The P.A. People provides custom designed and simple to operate site-wide paging and emergency evacuation systems and networked digital signage/IPTV systems to allow campus administrators to inform and update all staff and students of news and events occurring around the facility. Both play an essential role in a campus emergency management program.
- Lecture theatre systems - audio, lighting, AV etc.
- Interactive/collaboration systems - wireless and cabled
- VC systems
- Paging & Life-safety systems - multi-zone
- Multi-channel facility IPTV/digital signage
- Digital signage/way-finding - part of IPTV system
- Specialist video and audio recording/editing production facilities
- Facility-wide cabling infrastructure
- AV/LX/Audio systems for function and event spaces - large screen displays - incl. score boards and scoreboard systems, cabling infrastructure, installed and portable equipment, staging/rigging/drapes equipment
- Operator services - audio systems and AV events - speech nights, open day etc.
- Service and ongoing preventative maintenance - incl. 'rental' to replace equipment out for service
- Rental for event based requirements