… 3-stage rollout of the AV system for the new facility
The P.A. People have been involved in delivery of the AV system for the new St Luke’s College, Marsden Park facility.
The system consists of:
- A three-zone paging system utilising the fire speakers and a Biamp AudiaFlexCM headend. The main zone has a paging microphone and each zone has separate zone controllers (Biamp RED1 wall controllers).
- 3 x 3 video wall with 65” Philips screens and BOSE speakers on the two sides of the wall. The wall can display a signal from an Apple TV or an HDMI source input via a wall plate. The wall is controlled by a Crestron wall controller.
- 1 x 75” Philips screen, serving as a main TV for the main office.
- 25 x 65”, 21 x 55”, 13 x 43” and 1 x 32” Philips screens, mounted in different areas of the college. Every screen has a dedicated Crestron wall controller, where the client is able to change source input (Apple TV or HDMI wall plate input), volume and turn the screen ON/OFF.
- At a later stage there will be a projector, motorised projector screen and speakers installed at the amphitheatre. The video wall also has a radio microphone system.
Find out more: http://www.stlukesmarsdenpark.catholic.edu.au/home